Dad's Home Dad's Home

Haha that was so much better than I first thought

I second purplegirl11's motion! He'd give me beer and then start rocking out on our front lawn!

Zanta Claws Zanta Claws

very good

"I'll give you a happy holiday!"
haha great.
10/10 5/5

Apartment 420 Apartment 420

nice

that was interesting very good for your first full claymation short
5/5 9/10

Lego Mutant Part 1 & 2 Lego Mutant Part 1 & 2

very good but...

couldn't you have just put the same song over the old one and synch it so it sounds right?

overall nice animation. i like stopmotion stuff like this.

We Are The Dead We Are The Dead

overall good

I know how it is when you make a film; you want it to be perfect and you work really hard on it so when you're done, you're very proud of your creation,

then later when you submit it and some people say it's bad you're kind of let-down. I just want to say, don't be let down. Keep trying and you'll get a whole lot better

good flash. 5/5 8/10

Transformers Mediocrity Transformers Mediocrity

Cool

you like weird al yankovic 2?

i laughed so hard at this. great flash!

Just a Pilot - Episode 1 Just a Pilot - Episode 1

wow!

That was really funny! Why doesn't this flash have a higher score? it should be at least 4.00 but no it's only 3.08 right now. anyway I'll vote 5 to bring the score up a little. great flash!

Koalafish responds:

Its starting score was something like 2.45, we're eventually getting there

Rico's run over tree Rico's run over tree

very good.

This was very good for your first claymation. The scenes looked a bit hurried and the claymation was short but I've seen much worse things than this submitted to the site so I say good job. i give you a 5 to save.

Precious Ambrosia Precious Ambrosia

very good

this was very good for a first finished flash and it was only something on the side?

tell me, what are you working on now?

good flash. 5

ernest-aka-gooey responds:

Well...
At the time I was working on an animation that actually HAD a story. I was getting kind of bored with it so I decided to do this one for fun. It started out as a side project, but turned into my main, main thing. The only thing I worked on. Like all this started out as is the first scene, where the trooper guy waves in the other troopers. That was it. Then it evolved.
I'm currently not working on anything now, but of course I have plenty of ideas. I HOPE the next thing I will submit will be less action oriented and be more about how the idea of it is funny.

The Cloaked Warrior chap1 The Cloaked Warrior chap1

Wow :D

I can see that A LOT of effort was put into this flash. the graphics are good, the storyline is interesting, and the music is also good. one thing i think you should work on is the voices, im not saying they're bad but maybe you could tone down the empty sound in the background, and make the voices more...interesting, more into it, if you know what i mean.

overall good job. im voting 5 to save this flash.

ZackZwiebel responds:

Thanks. I plan to improve the voices in future episodes and get a better mic, the built in mic on my computer doesn't sound to clear. (There's a buzzing machine in my basement probably creating the 'empty sound'. Otherwise it's usually the quietest room, but I'll find a better place.)