Transmigration Transmigration

very good...

the graphics were good and the changing into different animals according to the environment was really cool. it had a simple way of playing, with simple controls which makes it playable by almost anybody. the music was really good to, you put ParagonX9's song into good use.

in short this game was awesome! keep making more games like this plz!

Noob Cursor Tutorial fix Noob Cursor Tutorial fix

It was good but...

theres a problem, on the last page of the mouse maze tutorial that has a code in it, I can't understand what your trying to say, "lastly make 2 blank keyframes, one in the first frame of your movie and one in the second." I already have keyframes on the first and second frames of my movie, does that mean I have to make another layer or something??? "then have a message in the third frame saying this player has won..." where the hell did the third frame come from?? "...and make a similar message on the fourth frame..." Fourth frame?? "...saying that they have won. Then in the third frame..." wtf I already used the third frame??!! or is there another one on some layer the author didn't mention??!! "...make a sign saying play again...make a copy of it in the fourth frame..." where the f*** did this fourth frame come from??!! please explain, Im not stupid im just ignorant.

zasz89 responds:

Yeah I have only realised that now. Thanx for bringing it to my attention. The instructions were garbled because I finished it in a rush but they are fixed now, so you can make a proper working maze from the tut (just read it over again). Also An example has been added as many people asked for one. Sorry to everyone for any inconvenience or frustration caused.

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

dude that was awesome!

This was an awesome game! but you need to fix something, when i die and go back to the menu and click load game, my game comes on but the house isn't there, and it goes back to the "your dead" screen... so that just keeps happenning and i can't get back on my saved game. fix that. great game! you gat a 5!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Dude that was an awesome game!! sorta '--

I collected all of the stickers, got every stat VERY high, and I got all of the desktop items! I win!!!!!!!!!

cool game dude.

Lightaber Lightaber

hmm not bad

this star wars lightsaber flash game was actually pretty good. I give you a 6

FlashTrek: Broken Mirror FlashTrek: Broken Mirror

to the last guy

the following is how you take over a planet for your own empire: when the planet says 0 billion ppl you transport down and it says "now you can start making a civilization here." Or sometimes you can make a planet into allies with you and beam down onto it, which makes it say "...the ppl erect a statue in your honor and elect you emperor of their planet, you leave smiling." or something like that. oh yeah and in order to make all of the ppl leave off the planet, you have to take down all of the planet's strenght and leave for a while, while all the ppl leave. did i leave anything out?

vex-xiang responds:

Correct. But you need to destroy the stations in the system first. A fleet will come to attack you and then you can start reducing the planets strength by destroying ships in the fleet.

To conquer the planet without attacking it, you need to determine who their enemies are (usually by scanning a ship attacking them to see what govt its from), and destroy all planets belonging to that govt. When you beam down to the planet they will crown you emperor.

Noodle Fury! Noodle Fury!

eh

that was kinda pointless "noodle fury" where do these ppl come up with this stuff

Make A Mike V2! Make A Mike V2!

HMM