EnV - Streetlights EnV - Streetlights

Always love your songs Envy. Have ever since hearing them back in '05 I think. Heaven Rd. 2 was my favorite for a long time then Chaoz Fantasy (which I know is a remix, but you did it so well) and now I find myself switching back and forth between my 3 new favorites; Vee, Sanctuary, and Paladin. But idk these new songs have caught my attention lol I love anything I can hum along with and go off on my own harmonic tangents :D Another great job!

~EnV~Demo mix! ~EnV~Demo mix!

i think you should finish Melo 14 FTW if you haven't already! It's by far the catchiest demo here and I would love to hear a full version! Keep rockin' :)

EnV - NameMySongForMe2.5 EnV - NameMySongForMe2.5

It reminds me of a little robot going about his daily life fixing stuff and minding his own business like a good little robot...

"Day in the Life" DitL, DL

"Psychic Breakdown"

"Upgrade"

That's all I've got, hahaha.

EnV - NameMySongForMe3 EnV - NameMySongForMe3

Hmmm...I like dragons, and i like mochas...

Mocha Dragonwing!

Love your music, keep being awesome :)

~EnV~On The Move!(NG Cut) ~EnV~On The Move!(NG Cut)

Amazing as always

Now I know you got the meat of this song from someone else but honestly YOU make the best remixes of anyone on NG. There's just something unique about your sound. And you always find a way to add your own touch to something which makes it all the better! 10/10 5/5

D-Mac 2010 Commercial Voice D-Mac 2010 Commercial Voice

This is really good!

Honestly when I came across this I thought it wasn't going to be very good despite the score (since SO many crappy submissions have high scores nowadays) but I was blown away by your voice acting skills. They literally sounded just like a comercial would (except for the first one, that kinda sounded fake) but nice work! 5/5 10/10

ParagonX9 - HyperioxX ParagonX9 - HyperioxX

Wow

Usually I don't like tempos this fast but ParagonX9 made it work and I was totally into it! Nice job once again! 5/5 10/10

:KA: Sight of Forever :KA: Sight of Forever

very good.

I can't tell the difference between trance, dance, and techno but i think i like dance the most.

Solfeggio in Cminor. METAL Solfeggio in Cminor. METAL

awesome!

but what the hell, no reviews?

10/10 5/5

ThunderHorseL responds:

haha, thanks man.

The Mighty Will Weep The Mighty Will Weep

SUHWEET!!

This song kicks ass! I'm going to use it in my Evil Cup haunted forest fight scene.
10/10 5/5