Dad's Home Dad's Home

Haha that was so much better than I first thought

I second purplegirl11's motion! He'd give me beer and then start rocking out on our front lawn!

Zanta Claws Zanta Claws

very good

"I'll give you a happy holiday!"
haha great.
10/10 5/5

Apartment 420 Apartment 420

nice

that was interesting very good for your first full claymation short
5/5 9/10

Transmigration Transmigration

very good...

the graphics were good and the changing into different animals according to the environment was really cool. it had a simple way of playing, with simple controls which makes it playable by almost anybody. the music was really good to, you put ParagonX9's song into good use.

in short this game was awesome! keep making more games like this plz!

Noob Cursor Tutorial fix Noob Cursor Tutorial fix

It was good but...

theres a problem, on the last page of the mouse maze tutorial that has a code in it, I can't understand what your trying to say, "lastly make 2 blank keyframes, one in the first frame of your movie and one in the second." I already have keyframes on the first and second frames of my movie, does that mean I have to make another layer or something??? "then have a message in the third frame saying this player has won..." where the hell did the third frame come from?? "...and make a similar message on the fourth frame..." Fourth frame?? "...saying that they have won. Then in the third frame..." wtf I already used the third frame??!! or is there another one on some layer the author didn't mention??!! "...make a sign saying play again...make a copy of it in the fourth frame..." where the f*** did this fourth frame come from??!! please explain, Im not stupid im just ignorant.

zasz89 responds:

Yeah I have only realised that now. Thanx for bringing it to my attention. The instructions were garbled because I finished it in a rush but they are fixed now, so you can make a proper working maze from the tut (just read it over again). Also An example has been added as many people asked for one. Sorry to everyone for any inconvenience or frustration caused.

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

dude that was awesome!

This was an awesome game! but you need to fix something, when i die and go back to the menu and click load game, my game comes on but the house isn't there, and it goes back to the "your dead" screen... so that just keeps happenning and i can't get back on my saved game. fix that. great game! you gat a 5!

EnV - Streetlights EnV - Streetlights

Always love your songs Envy. Have ever since hearing them back in '05 I think. Heaven Rd. 2 was my favorite for a long time then Chaoz Fantasy (which I know is a remix, but you did it so well) and now I find myself switching back and forth between my 3 new favorites; Vee, Sanctuary, and Paladin. But idk these new songs have caught my attention lol I love anything I can hum along with and go off on my own harmonic tangents :D Another great job!

~EnV~Demo mix! ~EnV~Demo mix!

i think you should finish Melo 14 FTW if you haven't already! It's by far the catchiest demo here and I would love to hear a full version! Keep rockin' :)

EnV - NameMySongForMe2.5 EnV - NameMySongForMe2.5

It reminds me of a little robot going about his daily life fixing stuff and minding his own business like a good little robot...

"Day in the Life" DitL, DL

"Psychic Breakdown"

"Upgrade"

That's all I've got, hahaha.